Scosche Passport Available Now

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by snj1013, Oct 25, 2008.

1. snj1013

snj1013 New Member

For those that have accessories that won't charge their new Ipod Touch 2G, the Scosche Passport is availble now at Apple Stores. I picked one up Friday and it works well. http://scosche.com/products/productID/1667

A couple of notes, it was $24.99 at the store rather than $29.99 as shown on scosche website. Also, the dock connector is bigger than the connector on the OEM Apple sync cable. This may or may not be a problem if you have a cover on your Ipod Touch 2G. I have the SwitchEasy Rebel Touch and I had to get out the X-Acto knife and cut the dock opening a bit to get it to fit.
  2. chasmo516

chasmo516 New Member

Which Store

Could you please say what city the Apple store you purchased the passPORT in is located? They do not have these in Atlanta yet.
    Thanks.
  3. snj1013

snj1013 New Member

Houston at Willowbrick Mall
  4. chasmo516

chasmo516 New Member

Thank you. Nobody at Apple in Atlanta or online seems to believe me when I say this thing exists. Maybe it will work its way east.
  5. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can also try one of these. Its called an iGo. I have the in car charger one. They have replaceable tips and all you do to change devices, is to change the tips. Got a new device? get the new tip. They also have home chargers with the same interchangeable tips. I have the 2nd gen iPod touch and it works perfect with it. Also have tips for my PSP, NDS, iPaq, Nokia, USB mini and normal USB ends...

http://www.igo.com/

See if that is an alternative. I am in Australia, so i cant say where these will be sold in the US

Please Register or Log in to view images