Scientific calcualator on the touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by luvs2touch, Nov 2, 2007.

1. luvs2touch

luvs2touch New Member

is there one??I'd really like it.I got a big math test on Mon and don't wanna carry my big scientific brick.I'd rather have my iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. theclueless

theclueless New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    scientific calculator is the same as/smaller than ipod touch, stop making excuses for showing off your ipod in class, it will most likely be confiscated by teacher or ask to put away by professor.
    on the other hand if there is a graphic calculator for ipod touch...
  3. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    seeing as you can store "cheat-sheets" on the touch via images or the notes app, i doubt you would be allowed to use it in class
  4. luvs2touch

luvs2touch New Member

To the member above (not mod ,the other guy) ..way to jump to conclusions buddy..it wouldent be a cheat sheet were allowed calculators on The test and iPods are allowed In my school.. And i wouldent cheat . The teacher even told us to bring a calc for the test since some q's are damn near impossible without a calc

Plus as far as showing off goes i dont care,i have ahuge scietif calc and thoght it woulda been nice to have it on my ipod..more use for my ipod. And i can have my calc on something 2.5 mm thin

5. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    theres a scientific calculator. Go to podcade.com and click on the scientific calculator . That should take you to a ebsite with the calculator on it as long as you leave the browser on the website, you should be able to use the calculator without wifi , but i cant be sure that you wouldn't need wifi.
  6. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

lolm man ^^ teachers dont no that and at my school where all alowed to listen to our ipods in tests
  7. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow in some parts of my school they don't even let us have wristwatches on let alone a cellphone or ipod.
  8. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Holy cow dude what kind of school do u go to? Even some of my teachers listen to ipods in class

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. asado111

asado111 New Member

lol yea seriously our school teachers allow us for ipod and sh*t during class hahahaha