School Proxys and such

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Brock15, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Brock15

Brock15 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Today at my school, i guess they got an email saying that they know students are using proxys on the computers and they were going to be watching wat everyone is doin in real time and banning people if they do....is there any other way besides a proxy to get around blocked sites? and if i used the wifi connection at school (passworded, i asked and they said they had no idea where the connection was even coming from, liers) would it be able to detect that, not that it matters but ya....and is the WEP cracker coming along soon, i read a post about it somewhere but didnt get the gist of it?
    Thanx in advance
  2. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so u want something for computers? if so u could use ultrasurf. its a small program and u click it and normally it unblocks the firewall. and for ipods are u connected or what? PM for help.
  3. jordanpooph555

jordanpooph555 New Member

Lol that sucks
  4. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    um..try pinging the site using command prompt then copy/pasting the ip address into the address bar..
  5. full1

full1 New Member

to be honest they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT trace it.. Its a proxy it uses another ip address so you can't be found.I believe your school is just making useless threats( they tend to do that alot),, but if I was in your situation I would just avoid using proxy or trying to hack the computers to get on other sites

***( if you want you could try making a proxy paradox) use a proxy then use the proxy to get on another proxy then use it to get on the first proxy you used then from that proxy get on the site you want... I haven't actually tried it its pretty must just a theory..

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well they can monitor the computers, but not your iPod, so they can see what website you go into, you just have to disable the Program that lets them see your screen and move it,

or just use your iPod they don't have direct access to that, well that is if you get the unlock code.
  7. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Pinging is the best way.
    But didnt I hear of a site that you could go to and type in the address in there and go to the site? I can't remember the name of it.
  8. Brock15

Brock15 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

ya actually one kid in my math class said that and everyone thought he was being stupid, its actually a good idea, and i think they blocked command prompt but how would i ping it if it isnt
  9. lilnasty

lilnasty New Member

yea theres a site and it opens it under that site so therefor u cant get caught ( neva tried it )