School bus blueprints

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by berky93, Aug 15, 2010.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

I am currently modeling a school bus. normally, simply relying on photos and memory would suffice. But this model is not for rendering. I am going to print it for use in wind tunnel aerodynamics tests. This means the model must be as accurate as possible, and everything must be in proportion. Now, I already have taken both photos and measurements from a school bus. But as an added benefit I am trying to source blueprints of a school bus, specifically a school bus that does NOT have a completely flat front. something like this: http://www.buscrazy.net/upload/L2138/MVC-003S.JPG

if you know where I can find such blueprints, please help me out!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

thats actually exactly what I meant, I'd just need more detail. but it actually worked out, I found a local bus depot and took a trip there with my camera and my measuring tape. and now my model is complete, just need to fix some bad edges.

EDIT: still working on those bad edges, but you can check out the model in all it's untextured glory here