scarface springboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by deleted account, Dec 24, 2007.

1. ill pay some like $15 to make me a scarface springboard?

ill pay you through paypal
  2. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Themes aren't that hard to make. I have found plenty of scarface iPhone wallpapers online. All you have to do is find some icons from another theme that would go with it unless you really want to get into making each icon yourself (which I can do, but don't have the motivation to do right now). Just google "scarface iPhone wallpaper" or crop any scarface pic and start the project yourself. You will save 15 bucks and get a lot of experience making themes. Plus you will have the self satisfaction of knowing that you made your own theme.
  3. lol i dont care about the $15 its just sitting in the paypal..and for the self satisfaction, i get enough of that in other areas haha so it doesnt really bother me knowing people made it for me...so would $20 give you the motivation haha
  4. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Here's something I threw together real quick. What do you think about this?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Ian-

Ian- New Member

thats awesome! i love it
  6. thats awesome! lol now if i cud get something like that with like the world is yours blimp and other little things like that, that pop up in the movie that wud be sick? if i gave you the images that i wanted wud make it and id pay you?
  7. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Depends on how extravigent. If I do it, it'll be just because I'm trying to be nice. If you decided to give me money for it, that would be just because you wanted to show some appreciation. Payment is something that I wouldn't expect, but wouldn't refuse either. Load the pics and I'll see what I can do.
  8. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Here is one with another pic I found online. I don't like it as much as the previous one. I also think the one above looks better if you keep the 4th row clear of icons using the customize app.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. God__

God__ New Member

He isn't that bad of a guy, Tony Montana. I actually have him running my entire cocaine importation agency up here. That's right, Cocaine is legal in heaven. So is SuperCocaine, MegaCrack, and Hello Kitty toys.
  10. i cant find any images of what i am looking for lol if u were to find the images i would be sure to pay you, and if u cudnt find any then just the one u have already created would be fine..
    thx