SBsettings toggle for iPod "click" sounds (for headphones/speaker)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sdschramm, Jan 25, 2009.

1. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I love my SBsettings toggles - I can turn WiFi on and off, I can change the brightness in a snap - its all great - BUT here a toggle that I haven't see yet that I would love to be made.

So what would it do? As you know, your iPod touch 1G has a "clicker" (pizo) speaker in it so when you lock and unlock your ipod it makes a sound. when you send an email, it makes a sound, when you type, it makes sounds....etc. And as you may know, you can turn these sounds on or off and also change if all of the sounds come out of the speaker, the headphones, or both.

So is there a way I can quickly change between the speaker and headphones? I would love a toggle to be made for that. That way, it would save me from having to load the settings app every time I need to quiet it. (yes, I know settings.app ONLY takes like 40 seconds to load, but it is annoying every time to wait for it, when I could just swipe my status bar, punch a button and have it done within 10 seconds.

Thanks!
    Scott
  2. Radioscott

Radioscott New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    For what it's worth, this is a toggle that I very much want, as well. I thought they were going to add the ability to make your own toggles?
  3. 03199618

03199618 New Member

yeah
    i need this too
  4. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    please... sorry for the bump but... yeah this should be done and why make another thread about it...
  5. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    No, you just bumped a year-old thread.

And you can just turn down your volume...
  6. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    This is a benign bump (alliteration ftw); and it's probably better than making a new thread.
  7. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well that's precisely why this should be done... 1G iPod Touch doesn't have volume buttons... and the "click" sound are just set to speaker, headphones or both... and each kind of sound can be turned on or off... you have to go kind of deep in "settings" to get to that part...

i would think it makes more sense than making a silence toggle for the iphone when they have a hardware switch for that...
  8. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    wtf you can turn the clicks off? SINCE WHEN?! HOW?!
  9. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Settings>General>Sounds... and turn everything off in there... or well for me i can change it to headphones instead of speaker... don't know in your case...
  10. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Wow I knew those settings were there and I never even turned em off... Thanks lol I feel like a noob