Release [SBSettings Theme] Paradox-mod

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by gumbi, Mar 3, 2009.

1. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    hey guys, i've been using the Paradox SBSettings theme for a while... i think it's the cleanest and most beautiful... however there's no support for new toggle icons.

i've modded it and made AutoCorrect and NoRotation icons. i found an AutoLock somewhere online, forget where. i also switched the on and off indicators to green and red lights, respectfully. also i fixed the wifi icon alignment from off to on (which somewhat bugged me). for the toggles that aren't really toggles (i.e. Brightness and Processes) i just took off indicators, well because they're not needed.

N.B. for the NoRotation icon, i've switched the on.png and off.png, because it being continuously off stuck out like a sore thumb to me. basically it indicates a Rotation toggle instead of a NoRotation toggle.

i claim no ownership of this work, most of it is stolen or simple .png edits. i did however want to package it up for the people who didn't have the time to do this themselves. credit to the original paradox maker and whoever else i stole from.

(fyi, i don't have an iphone, so the 3G, Edge, Bluetooth, Phone, and everything else associated with the iphone, toggles are not green and red modded. it should be easy enough for you to mod them yourself if you want to, since it includes blankon.png and blankoff.png.)

i will not be supporting this. if i find another toggle that i use, i'll most likely update the icon for myself, and maybe post here. but no promises.

Attached Files:

2. mrod009

mrod009 New Member

am i supposed to unzip the archive? where do i put it in ssh?
  3. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    under \private\var\mobile\Library\SBSettings\Themes\

copy the directory into there

the easiest thing would be to install Paradox from Cydia, then copy the directories of the theme over, that you don't have toggle icons for... as well as the blankon.png and blankoff.png
  4. rui10milan

rui10milan New Member

great
    laze likes this.