SBSettings Question.... Please help if U can...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by t0w3r, Apr 14, 2010.

1. t0w3r

t0w3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I really enjoy sbsettings and I don't want to lose it... but I have a problem with the Mobile Substrate Addons option... I noticed u can turn (Lockdown) off & on !!! and other stuff too. I'm more worried about the Lockdown app, with sbsettings why even have it right!!! I do enjoy my privacy.... Anyways.

I tryed other versions, and the same thing, I even tryed 3.0 LOL!! Still same thing its there....

I want to know if theres a way to disable it if I ssh into my iPod??? Maybe change some things?? I don't know... I need help with this...

Any help would be great.....

Thanx.

tOWEr
  2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ahhh sorry i didnt really get what u meant. Simple question? plz
  3. t0w3r

t0w3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I mean go into Sbsettings press more, press Mobile Substrate Addons, and U'll see on & off.. I have lockdown installed and if U can use sbsettings and MSA to turn it off, then wuts the point of having lockdown right?

I want to know how I can get rid of that option, without deleteing SBSettings.

tOWEr
  4. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ahhh..... i use iprotect. If u are able to lock certian applications. Looks for sbsettings(more) and it will lock it. All sb settings does for more is, it makes an application and hides it with poof!
  5. t0w3r

t0w3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Iprotect has an option to protect the more button on SBSettings? That would be great, going to see if it works....

Thanx...

tOWEr
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Awesome Program!!! Thanx man!!! Thnx so much!!!!

tOWEr
  6. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    No problem. It took me a while to learn that. I had to make my ipod hack proof ( even though no one in my town probly would know how to crack). Mainly because i had a program that could go into my main computer. Then one thing leads to another and bye bye system 32

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Have fun