SbSettings Numerical Battery

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Dj-Dark-1, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Dj-Dark-1

Dj-Dark-1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is the SbSettings Numerical Battery glitched.

I have a jailbroken iPod Touch 2G, did a full jailbreak with QuickFreedom and not just flash the NOR. I have installed Cydia, Installer, Winterboard and a few emulators. I then installed SbSettings as I wanted a numerical battery so I was glad then I deleted SbSettings from packages in Cydia but the numerical battery still remains but SbSettings is definately gone.

When I am charging the numerical battery reaches 100 and when I unplug it goes down to 90 or 93. I am only using a theme and not running openSSH or anything else.

I then play some music for about 10 mins and then the numerical battery says 99. I plug it back in and it changes to 95 and then take it back out a second after and its back to 90 or 93.

Is this a glitch or does my battery actually go down to about 90 after being charged.

Thanks in advanced, Dj.
  2. Tavis_C

Tavis_C Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That doesn't sound right, make sure there isn't anything running in the background. Safari, contacts, etc. They'll eat up memory, and battery life if you keep them running.
  3. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^To make sure, download processes for SBsettings, and use that

or download bossprefs, enable numeric, then disable....
  4. Dj-Dark-1

Dj-Dark-1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I downloaded SbSettings again and disabled Numerical Battery then I uninstalled it. I then installed BossPrefs and enabled numerical battery and the same happens again. I think I am going to do another restore.

Any other ideas?
  5. Joeyl10

Joeyl10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After being recharged a few times, the max battery life goes down. It's not your fault, and I doubt a restore would fix anything.
  6. Josso

Josso Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think it's pretty normal...
  7. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The regular battery does this as well. It's weird. For example, my non-jailbroken ipod shows almost no battery left when in safari, but then when I close it and listen to music, then check back after a few songs, the battery is back up in the green.
  8. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    same here

i think it's normal

same thing goes with after watching a movie

it gets hot then it cools down, and the battery goes up a bit
  9. kmc915

kmc915 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Ya mine has been doing this since untethered. I guess its normal, and for my everyday use I never get under 75% so I'm not to concerned about it.
  10. jabb

jabb New Member

If you don't want to see the numerical battery meter, just single click right on the number and it will turn back to the green bar you love!