iOS 3.1 sbsettings not working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mz8691, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hello i just upgraded and jb to 3.1.2 from 3.1.1. and im finding out that i shouldnt have updated... but anyways, i installed cydia,icy, and rock. i first installed all updates needed for cydia,icy, and rock. but when i installed sbsettings with rock (first time using rock.. very well organized and user friendly) but yea.. it installed and said i need to soft restart so i do. restarts.. i swipe my firger across the top... nothing happened. so i uninstalled from rock and installed from cydia... still nothing. help.

thanks.

Btw 3.1.2 sucks. cant even ssh/ifunbox.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    never mind... i fixede it.. reinstalled cydia from blackra1n app. thanks for the help..
  2. apples7

apples7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    your only surpose to install 1 of them either cydia, icy, or rock not all of them and to use the ssh install ssh from cydia and install afc2add from Cydia
  3. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nope i got all 3 working. sbsetting is working perfect... so is winterboard. and so is ifunbox. didnt need to install anything besides the apps it self.
  4. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i got all three installers too. but theres times i cant install apps from one installer so i try another and it usually works.
  5. sythy2

sythy2 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wait how did you get it working? I have the same problem.
  6. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    All i did was reinstall cydia from the blackra1n app. and it fixed the dkfg error.