SBSetting numeric battey question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dudiadudia1, Feb 5, 2009.

1. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i know the original battery bar only "esstimates" how much power is left
    so for example if ur using wifi and palying games then the battery bar will empy rather quickly but then if u turn the wifi off and just listen to music the battery bar will be a little bit more full

so my question is :is that the case with the SBSetting numeric battery or this is actually accurate???

not an easy one iknow

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanx
  2. xTommyx

xTommyx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm using the one from BossPrefs but I don't think it's that accurate. It hops around from 8 to 16 and down again. Not sure how accurate it really is
  3. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

The battery left indicator is not an indication on the physical remaining battery life. It estimates how much battery you have left if you continue running all the processes you have open. For example, it would show that I have less battery if I was running Safari and playing music than if I just took it out of standby with nothing running.
  4. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i just noticed it got from 90 to 95 (without charging) so i guess it just like the regular battery metter
    thnkx anyways
  5. supermonkey

supermonkey New Member

I found out you can change the battery from numeric to normal with SBSettings just by tapping it....handy =)