SBRotator=Respring Loop

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by maxxdout, May 5, 2010.

1. maxxdout

maxxdout Active Member

Hey guys, I seem to have a bit of a problem...

Last month, I purchased SBRotator, used it for a few weeks, worked great, uninstalled it, and I recently installed it again. Well I respring my iPod and then it gets stuck at the lock screen and resprings. It's been respringing now for the last 10 minutes.

I think it may be caused by Categories/CatSB. Does SBRotator support Cat/CatSB? I should have checked to see if it was compatible but I didn't.

So here I am, inside my iPod(via total commander) looking for some way to disable SBRotator. I renamed both SBRotator files inside the Mobile Substrate folder, and renamed the preferences files in hopes of disabling them, but it didn't work.

So is there a way I can manually temporarily disable SBRotator via SSH?

If not, is there a way I can manually boot into safe-mode(I have SBSettings)?

Hopefully you guys can help me out here, I really don't want to restore this iPod...

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    try deleting the sbrotator file in /applications
  3. maxxdout

maxxdout Active Member

I would but there is nothing in the apps folder. It is a mobile substrate add-on, not really an app.

I totally removed the two SBRotator files and it is still respringing. Every 10 or so resprings, it reboots.

Ugh....