SB Problems

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by KrewSkater, Nov 27, 2007.

1. KrewSkater

KrewSkater New Member

I've been trying to add new themes and every time I go to try it out it has the same image as my welcome screen. Any ideas?

Anyone know?
  2. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

probably need some more information

but a few pointers would be. Make sure your themes are in the right folder , make sure that theme wallpaper , status bar , icons and dock are all "ON"

other than that , i don't really have enough info to make a guess as to what you are doing wrong
  3. nyrhonr88

nyrhonr88 New Member

ya, I've had this problem too. I could get themes on my touch before, but now I can't. I have 1.1.2 if that has anything to do with it. I'm currently trying to restor my iPod and redo everything.
  4. KrewSkater

KrewSkater New Member

Ya its super annoying I can only use the themes I have on there I tried to change the image in some of my other themes but it still shows my welcome screen image. Anyone else have a solution?
  5. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Make sure your wallpaper is named as followed (exactly):

Wallpaper.png

You probably have a lowercase w in there instead, this should fix your wallpaper.
  6. KrewSkater

KrewSkater New Member

WOW ohhh man I'm stupid I didn't even name it as Wallpaper.png I just did the name of the image thanks a lot dude!