Saving with ROCK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Timmarus, May 3, 2010.

1. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    How do I save with Rockapp. I want to jailbreak again using spirit but I need to restore, which means getting rid of my stuff. If I save with Rock, will it still keep the data in it? Or do I have to start all over again with the apps and set the settings again.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it keeps a list of the apps you install from rock. Its somewhere in rock manage tab, been a while since i used it.
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Go to manage > manage settings (or just regular settings) > go down to where it says make a backup, uncheck, then recheck. It will ask if you want to make a full backup, click yes. Then go to recover from backup, and make sure its there.
  4. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well, what about my second question? Will it keep my app settings? And I have a new question. When I backed up with Rock, and checked the thing, it said that some apps are not available because I don't have the source in it. Do I have to put my sources in to use those apps?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump (I'm sorry if this is against the rules. If it is, please don't ban me, just remove the post and tell me that I can't do this