saving trobles!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by irish93, Jan 20, 2008.

1. irish93

irish93 Banned

OK so, i had the save fies working on the gpSPhone, and when i excited and saved, i went to go back and play, and it wouldnt work.
    It would go to the gamig screen and than crash after a fewseconds back to the springboard,
    any help here?
  2. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

did you download the gba_bios.bin yet? you need to create a folder named "GBA" if your using gpSPhone .
    You need to install Mobile Finder from Installer and Open Mobile Finder . Find this ~ on the top right corner. press that and that will bring you up to another section , you will see folders like Dcim,Downloads, and some apps folders,
    scroll down the section untill you see a folder named "ROMs" if you had NES installed there should be a "NES" folder to make a folder go to Create> Folder and rename it to "GBA" and put the gba bios there. and there you have it . all u have to do is put the roms in the GBA folder and your set. i hope this helps
  3. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

But he said that he had already saved some games, but when he went back to play it didn't work, that sounds to me like he had already played, and has the gba_bios.bin? Or maybe I am misunderstanding him..
  4. irish93

irish93 Banned

yeah hackeralerts right, it worked fine, than it started doing that. what happened?
  5. ojrtega

ojrtega New Member

i have the same problem with the psx4iphone i cant play my saved frame games.
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just to clarify, are you talking about in-game saves or save states?
  7. irish93

irish93 Banned

whe i press he home button, adn it says, "would yu like to save s creen shot and come back" or w.e, and than afer a while those dont work