Saving Online Music and Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tushae, Nov 28, 2008.

1. tushae

tushae New Member

I have the 16g 2nd gen itouch, can online videos that we watch on youtube on the itouch be saved to the itouch? ?
    And can online music be downloaded on safari, fromm websites like mzhiphop.com and stuff, we can download then on pc but can that be done with the safari browser?? I'v tried playing the songs and itouch does play them but how du i save m ? is there n e way to save the already playing online music?
  2. Qartin

Qartin Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nope, not yet. You are going to have to wait for a jailbreak to download files from safari. And you cannot save youtube videos to your ipod.

It would be kind of dumb for apple to allow that cause then no1 would ever buy videos from itunes.
  3. Jeremiah0

Jeremiah0 New Member

Plug in your iPod touch onto your computer's USB and then play the online music on your PC. To save online music onto your iPod touch, you only need to search for an audio recorder that allows you to record streaming sound. As for save YouTube videos, you still need a video downloader. I personally use this way to download music for my iPod. You may have a try.
  4. FrederickGeek8

FrederickGeek8 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    I think this would be considered piracy....
  5. deleted account 43

deleted account 43 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How? He isn't modifying or re-distributing copyrighted materials in any way.
  6. FrederickGeek8

FrederickGeek8 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Wait Wait Wait... Woah this thread is from 2008 nevermind then... Someone bumped...
  7. Janet

Janet Banned

Nope, but you can download the videos to your computer and then watch them on iPod touch or other devices, what Im using is iFunia Free Video Downloader which works for me fine.
  8. Indestructible

Indestructible Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There are downloaders on the app store. However, since this is a gray area, I shall not mention any.