SAVING list of your own sources..please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aholeinthewor1d, Jun 19, 2008.

1. aholeinthewor1d

aholeinthewor1d New Member

hey i have tried searchin the forum and all over google and for some reason i haven't been able to find anything about this....im wondering how you can view your full soures...either to save them on the phone some how or even just vie the full URL so you can write it down incase you ever have to restore your ipod...i know about the website iappcat.com where you can basically make ur own repo but im just wondering if right now i wanted to know what sources i have how can i see them....if you go to installer and sources you cant see the full URL that you originally typed in to get that source....

please help out..
    thanks a lot!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
  3. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

/var/mobile/Library/Installer/TrusterSources.plist
    and
    /var/mobile/Library/Installer/PackageSources.plist
  4. aholeinthewor1d

yea i have mobile finder and found the plist but how can i see them...i sent them to my email but then it opens with text edit on my computer and im sure the links are somewehre in there but there is sooo many more than just the cources and its confusing trying to get them from there...what else can i do with the plist if i find it in mobile finder
  5. aholeinthewor1d

and for jpga13....i just downloaded ibackup but i dont see where u can save sources or anything from ur ipod...i see all my computer stuff and when i click the + sign (im on a mac) under devices it down list my ipod or anything please help me out i need to figure out how to get a list of my sources
  6. aholeinthewor1d

7. mikey257

mikey257 New Member

triple-posting.BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN
    Oh, and you should go to installer and install TimeCapsule. It can back up everything, including the sources.