saved pictures from safari blurry? please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by cleo2525, Mar 19, 2009.

1. cleo2525

cleo2525 New Member

hey guys i was wondering if its the same for everyone

when i save a pic from the internet on my 2g ipod touch in safari then go to my pics and view it its all blurry i have trued this loads of times and the picture is always blurry

can anyone help me at all or is this how its supposed to be because the pictured are not viewable and too blurry and i dont see the point in havin the option to do this if they are blurry

also there any app i can use to save pics

many thanks
  2. hasstavo

hasstavo Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Hi,
    I have read that it happens on 2.2 software version and supposed that in the 2.2.1 that was one of the improvements, so maybe you have to upgrade your software version. That happens to me but i'm happy with 2.2 version, so i'll wait for 3.0 version for upgrade
    regards.
  3. seipokgaicalv

seipokgaicalv New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh dude it sounds to me like it was simply because the image resolution was too large .. i only just found recently with some images that i downloaded in high res to be blurry although when i plugged my ipod into my computer and copied the images over it appeared normal. hope this helped
  4. iMaztrr

iMaztrr Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I believe that if you put the image in scribble and then resave it it actually inproves the resolution.
  5. r3v0lver

r3v0lver New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its because jpgs arent native to the iphone software. They turn out fine in safari because it allows jpgs to be native as most stuff on the net is jpg. Copy the photos over to the computer nd shud be all gud
  6. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    My pictures are blurry when I save them through Safari as well, that's why I just take a screenshot of the image.