save state question

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by bockses, Dec 27, 2007.

1. bockses

bockses New Member

i jsut downloaded final fantasy 7 and i got it working and all but when i exit out of the game and save it every time i go back in and load up the save it takes me back to the home menu and i can never get my save working so i have to restart the game every time i leave it.

is this a common problem or is it just messing up for me, and also can you use the in game save and load it up like that?
    thanks

edit: i found a way around it if anyone else has this problem with the emulator crashing when loading a save.

-start a new game (the same game as the save your trying to load just to be safe) and when it starts so back to the rom select screen
    -when it asks if you want to save tap "no"
    -go to your save game and try loading it and it should work instead of crashing the emulator
  2. Shanesnh

Shanesnh New Member

Thanks for the fix. I was having the same issue. Hey do you know how to get In-Game Memory Card saves to work? When I save with a Memory Card, and look later, there is no Save.
  3. Tdreamerboy

Tdreamerboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    woot thanks i had tat problem for a min as well your trick works fine.