Save Some Money on a Case and a Shield Protector!!!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by iHaCKk, Feb 13, 2009.

1. iHaCKk

iHaCKk New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey iPodTouchFans!
    Well I stayed home from school today and finally decided to go purchase a iPod Touch 2g case! I wanted something slim easy enough to just throw in my pocket, so I went to the apple store. Never again! $35 dollars for a case! And an extra $20 for a screen protector! I talked to someone who worked there and asked what would they perfer. She was nice enough and actually showed me this small side store in my mall that sold just cases (side store, which I mean those random stores in the middle of the walkway.) So I went there and found exactly what I was looking for. Even better it came with a screen protector!!! All for $20!!! Im telling you I was shocked!

If anyone wants to see it and a little review check out my new vid I just uploaded on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JAcp0inPA

So I recommend anyone who is looking for a nice case for ANYTHING! Try to go to a side store like I explained and save some money!
  2. buf68

buf68 New Member

target, walmart, best buy, all have inexpensive cases for the ipod touch, just not all of them come with screen protectors. My guess is anywhere would be less expensive than the apple store itself.
  3. Kukumber

Kukumber New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    We only have 1 actual Apple store here in Germany, so the closest thing to an Apple Store we get is an "Apple Certified Reseller", and you find good cases that come with screen protectors there(like the RebelTouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

).
  4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

so what you got a cheap case, big deal. You can find hundreds of the cheap, silicone cases from unknown companies for like 1$ on ebay