Save On-The-Go Playlists! Help!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SarahJ123, Feb 18, 2009.

1. SarahJ123

SarahJ123 New Member

For the detailed question, keep reading... For the actual question skip to the big ANYWAYS:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Okay, so I have Mewseek Pro (the new one that lets you import songs to the "real" music player), and I have a playlist that I use to play my favorite songs. However, I make it on my iPod and everytime I import a song it clears my On-The-Go playlist. So each time I re-make it I need to add all the songs that were in it, plus the new one. (ex: I have 1 song. Imported a new song. Now I must add the first song and the second song. But wait, a couple days later I hear this other cool song. Import Successful. Then I have to add the first song, plus the second song, plus the third song..)

ANYWAYS: Is there any way, hack, fix, mod, or program to allow saving the on-the-go playlist so I could just add the previous playlist (touch Add All Songs) and then the 1 new song?
    I know MNPlight worked when I was on 1.1.x, but now I cannot find the source for a 2.2 version. I have 2.2 iPod Touch 1G jailbroken w/ Cydia and Installer. I also know how to do basic SSH. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!

Any sources or instructions are super-duper helpful!!!

------------------double post merged------------------
    Please help!!!
  2. lilfellabob

lilfellabob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i agree. There are that many apps out there that do cool stuff and nobody has thought of a playlist fix? Really can it be that hard? Common people!
  3. b00

b00 New Member

takes a minute to do this... stop being lazy
  4. lilfellabob

lilfellabob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    what do you mean it takes a minute? any updates on how/if this can be done on 3.1?