Save FlyingRider

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Ze Alpaca, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Dear iPodTouchFans,

I call upon you help for a noble cause. Save FlyingRider from the evil holds of the corrupt corporation of inXile. Stop playing LineRider and send e-mails about it to them! We can save it. Power To The People!

Do your part to save this awesome application! If you believe that FlyingTom is not under copyright infringement then help save this awesome application! I have all 3 of inXile's e-mails. E-mail them at will send them your thoughts and post on FlyingToms blog give him your support!

inXile's E-Mail's -

Press Inquiries: pr[at]inxile-entertainment.com
    Business Development Inquiries: bizdev[at]inxile-entertainment.com
    All Other Information: info[at]inxile-entertainment.com

FlyingToms Blog -

FlyingTom

Petition To Send To inXile -

Coming soon waiting to verify my e-mail.
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

I just sent an email to the developer asking about their reasons for requesting flying rider's removal, and asked if they plan to develop their own iphone app.

flying rider was awesome, but I can only image what the original line rider developer could do, with all of the original source code and graphics.

maybe if they collaborated somehow...
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I sent an email as well. I still have the game though.
  4. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I agree they could make a great app but who cares why support these @$$ holes by buying their app when they wont even let a genius like FlyingTom has his app? Its completly legal like i posted on his blog.

5. kuler51

kuler51 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I sent an email. Please everyone else do too. [first post]. BOYCOTT ALL THINGS INXILE INCLUDING LINERIDER!!!!!!!!! (someone try to hack linerider's website)