Save Cydia Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ouchy_S, May 2, 2010.

1. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    As with the release of Spirit, we are forced to restore, which isn't really a problem. Except, that means that we loose all our Jailbreak information, and have to re-download everything, which is pain as I am capped. Are there any Apps or anything, off Cydia, which saves this, so you can just resort to what you had before...

Thanks guys.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    rock logs everything you download

appbackup
    pkgbackup - paid
  3. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
  4. Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Install rock before you restore, go into settings and do a manual backup.

When you reinstall it, make sure you add all the same repo's that you had in cydia into rock so that it can properly restore them.
  5. jehdesai

jehdesai New Member

locked my 3gs after using spirit

I have locked my 3gs 3.1.2 after using spirit now i get itunes+usb on screen,earlier i had used blackra1n now even that is not working,Iv heard i would have to restore my firmware but would it not upgrade my bootrom and make it impossible to carrier unlock...plz help
  6. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

It said on the site that Spirit was not an unlock, as blackra1n before it wasn't. If you were on a 3gs old style, you should use custom FW to restore. Otherwise wait for an unlock and read the instructions more closely in the future. You were warned on the spirit site and on the front page of iPTF about this.

Beyond that, I'd just suggest rerunning Spirit and then telling us what the error code is if you're stuck in restore mode.
  7. iCeD00D

iCeD00D New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    From the Spirit site - "•If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, you have to restore to use Spirit. Do not upgrade if you use an unlock on an iPhone 3G or 3GS. (You can, however, restore to 3.1.2 if you have SHSH blobs for that version.)"