Safe Mode with the Sleep Button (PROBLEM!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dumbnameiknow, Jul 17, 2009.

1. dumbnameiknow

dumbnameiknow New Member

For the past week or so, I've been having a weird problem with my iPod Touch (1G/8GB/FW2.2/Jailbroken) going into Safe Mode whenever I press the Sleep button. It used to only happen when I listened to music (PwnPlayer), but its happening more often even when I'm on the Springboard. I've tried deleting some stuff that I downloaded recently from Cydia, but no luck. Any ideas? Help? Thanks a lot.
  2. DarkStar211

DarkStar211 New Member

Do you use , argh whats tht app called......

intelliboard?
  3. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yup, must be intelliscreen. That app is a piece of crap, crashes your springboard all the time. Even Saurik has something to say about it;

4. dumbnameiknow

dumbnameiknow New Member

Nope!! ive heard that from other people, thats why ive never even bothered to know what it is exactly. i was told this problem could be something for mobilesubstrate. weathericon, i was told, seems to be the problem for a lot of other people, and i actually run this, so im gonna disable it and see if this works out. thanks guys! maybe this will help you out in the future.
  5. moonlight031982

moonlight031982 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    hello guys, i also have this problem. in my case, im using an iphone 4 with 4.2.1 firmware... i also read from [PIRACY] the mobilesubstrate thing but i dont know how to find it.. is it in settings? i dont have inteliscreen app though... this only happened recently hope somebody could help me. thanks in advance...