safe 1.1.4 apps to install?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by yashrg, Mar 15, 2008.

1. yashrg

yashrg Member

Hello, I just bought a new ipod touch, and managed to jailbreak it. I was just a little scared to install a lot of softwares, and would like you to share some experiences and let me and other people know what are safe applications to install on v 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod touch.
  2. jls25

jls25 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol..i aint one 1.1.4..but i have had some INTENSE jailbreaking breaking moments...of course all had a fix... a bug i found it all jailbreaks is that sometimes if ur pod freezes and u do a hard reboot..ur hidden apps which arnt suppose to pop up like demo or..or like lets say the app for ijailbreak mobile will pop up..i had to use customize and even restore...and then with ziphone..i clicked on the wrong one..so wen i cancelled it everytime i turned on the pod i got the installing thingy..so it took me like an hour to get it into restore mod manually only because i didnt know..lol..but i fixed it..so im on 1.1.3..but dont worry about JB i dont think i have herd of any major un fixable things...u might want to go to 1.1.3..because of like apps and stuff...but ur choice..if ur new...1.1.1 is kinda old so like some major apps arnt compatable.. 1.1.2 is the most stable, but again some apps like summerboard wont werk..so ur best bet soo far would be 1.1.3 and 1.1.4...but im not to sure on the 411 on firmware 1.1.4...so check the forums..have fun installing new apps!!also...download..or SSH a game called icopter..so much fun!
  3. yashrg

yashrg Member

I heard something about a installer replacement called cydel or something.. Is it really worth it?