iOS 4.0 Safari

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Intense, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    iOS4 seemed like a good idea at first but seeing as how whenever you exit an app it puts it into multitask how will that affect my data plan for my iPhone. Also seeing how it is connected to wifi all the time will that drain data.
  2. Chukz15

Chukz15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don;t think it backrounds it just freezes the app.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, you may have to be careful which apps you leave running. I usually close most of the apps that I don't need running in the Task Switcher so it doesn't slow down my iPhone.
  4. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I don't think it should slow down your phone much, if at all. The applications just "pause" and store on your ram if I understand correctly... so they aren't actually 'running.' Only very few processes are able to take place in the background.
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That's not what he's worried about. If things like GPS and Pandora run in the background, it will definitely drain data.
  6. Pure Love

Pure Love New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    how can we close the apps before change to another app? i mean if im playing one game then i want to change to another one? how i can close it?

tnanks guys
  7. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is especially a problem for my dad's iPhone since older people like having more simpler stuff i can cope with this because it doesn't bother me to close it out of multi-task but it can be a nuisance towards the older generation. PS-Hes not 80 or something hes just 40. But you get what i mean.