Safari Screwup... Won't load internet pages !

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by TheAviator, Dec 3, 2007.

1. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Ok, I just got home from school and I can't access internet all of a sudden! Instead of going to Google and Co., i get my netopia modem's connectivity screen, displaying that everything is connected. However, Ive tried reconnect via wifi and am about to connect the modem again. Help! It happens on every screen i load!
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Try resetting your router. Can you connect to any other wifi networks?
  3. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

The Wifi I setup over here is the only one within range of my house. I havent been able to connect to any other wifi other than the LAN I setup over here. I have disconnect and reconnected all cables regarding internet and power and attempted reconnect, to no avail... Should I get a new internet modem then? Or am i totally screwed over?

Also to note: I jailbroke my ipod yesterday via jailbreakme, and wifi was working beautifully after. The problem is only in Safari, as installer works fine. Mail.app wont let me access email though.

Excuse my impatience, but I'd really to know how to fix this, and if I should restore.
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

seeing as no ones really helping, u should probably try restore, and post if u have the same problem afterwords
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Please don't triple post, and I would try going to town and seeing if that works. Panera, Starbucks, etc.