Safari Reset?....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dman51, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Dman51

Dman51 New Member

Some times i'll be on safari and all of the sudden poof it cuts me back the menu then I click safari again and its back to where I left off. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. DuclosBrosRacing

DuclosBrosRacing New Member

I do have the same problem, but I sometimes get a reprot to apple dialogue, so I send it off.

It is without doubt apple rushed this product out a bit premature. If that is not the case, then they have launched their worst product ever based on ability to perform and consumer expectations.

The potential that this product has could be phenomenal or it could just be a fancy ipod video.

I have never owned an ipod and I only have this one because of a miscommunication as to which ipod I was to purchase for my son. I do love it. I am mostly happy with its function, but I am more excited about its potential. I do have a feeling that those expectations could never be realized.
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

it does it less often since i updated to 1.1.1, but i know what you mean. especially when viewing sites with large images, such as www.magicshot.net/ipodpics
  4. Joel

Joel New Member

Safari

How do I get to Safari? When I press the Safari button it returns me to my gmail login page. I don't know how to get it to save my login info for my gmail even though I have the save info checked.
    Please help.
    Joel
  5. jammy2049

jammy2049 New Member

awesome music choice!

Nice to know that they have the report crash feature. Hopefully they will update it often!
  6. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea that feature only works if you have the developer tools turned on in the safari settings