Safari Problems... Little Help Please?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cantcatchme939, Mar 23, 2008.

1. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nevermind i fixed it. Solution in the post below.
    OK, I just jailbroke 1.1.4 again today and added the safari add on features. Then, I added all my regular bookmarks back and everything went well until none of my passwords were remembered (ones I used after jailbreak). And now everytime I respring or reboot my ipod my regular bookmarks (iptf, seeqpod, etc...) are gone and all the safari add on ones from iSpazio are there instead and no passswords are remembered and it always opens seeqpod as the first website even if it as not the last one I went to. When I uninstall the safari add on features everything goes back to normal (bookmarks are back, passwords are remembered) except seeqpod is still the first website to load. Does anybody know what to do? If you could could you delete all bookmarks and send me a clean copy of your (1.1.4) safari.app and /private/var/mobile/library/safari (1.1.4) folder? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
  2. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, the remembering of passwords I fixed by changing permissions of var/mobile/library/cookies to 777 and the cookies.plist file in there to 777 also.
    The site that loads first and the bookmark problems were fixed by changing the permissions of VAR/mobile/library/safari to 777 and every file in there to 777 also.
    Just for anyone that wanted to know.