Safari Plug In help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Amalan, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Amalan

Amalan New Member

hey i downloaded the plug in to be able to download files from safari but i can not get it to work. can someone help me figure out what im doing wrong?
  2. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there should be 2 plughin packages. one of them is just "Safari Plugin" and the other is "Safari Plugins". Just install the one you havent installed yet and it should work (btw, make sure you create a Downloads file into /private/var/root/
  3. Amalan

Amalan New Member

ahh i didnt create a download folder. should i uninstall the two and create the file then reinstall the two programs? sorry ive been trying to use the search feature but it told me its been disabled so i cant really find anymore info about this
  4. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

i dont think it matters man
  5. lc1992

lc1992 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont think you'll have to uninstall them. also, make sure that if you're downloading a .zip file, rename the filename when you download it to whateveryouwant.zip. Make sure it is saved as a .zip file.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

if its all working, do u have netservices or just services then just turn on download. if uve done this just try wut every1 else said, hope this helps