Safari Plug In Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nashballer, Dec 9, 2007.

1. nashballer

nashballer New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    How do you use Safari plug in I'm confused with that application or source
  2. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

yeah i had the same problem. well you download it from installer, the source i used was copy coders or something like that, and you download the one that says goes with the firmware you have on your ipod, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. after you download it, (if you have mobile finder), you should be able to find a folder that in /system/library/internet plug-ins and it should be in there. if you went to the hackintosh forum, there was a link that read

http://www.badongo.com/file/5387192

navigate there on your ipod touch and download the file. after you download it when you go back to mobile finder and look at your root menu you will find a new folder name downloads (this is where everything you download will go

Please Register or Log in to view images

now you cant start downloading any old file on the internet. for some certian files like mp3's and avi's your gonna have to alter the plist of the safari plugin. if your willing to spend the time go to this link

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18060

there, people have written the plist to download those files. im no genius at this safari plugin, and i just figured out how to work it yesterday. If i made any mistakes please correct me
  3. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

where is system/library

edit nevrmind
  4. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

look for a folder named media_sym . from there click the folder that says system. from there click the folder named library. from there click the folder named Internet Plug-ins
  5. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

Whic plugin did u us
  6. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

i used the plugin from the copycoders folder in catagories that read 1.1.2-download plugin. if you dont have that folder then go to the sources button on your installer program and click where it says edit on the top left hand corner. then on the upper right hand corner it will say "add", click that. the you will add this source

homepage.mac.com/hartsteins/copycoders/copycoders.xml
  7. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

thanx so much
  8. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

no problem dude, i know what its like. so hopefully your ipod automatically refreshed it sources (and if it didnt you should refresh it yourself) and look for that plugin
  9. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

does it give u 1.11 too
  10. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

uhh yeah, so be careful. both plugins are labeled with either 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 so make sure which one your downloading corresponds with your ipod