Safari Duo Screen

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by steeped, Feb 11, 2008.

1. steeped

steeped New Member

I was thinking, you can switch between tabs in safari, but it would be much more convenient if I can have a duo screen so I can view two web pages at the same time - I can me on Msn at Meebo and check my email at the same time without having to switch between tabs.

Can someone make this?
  2. Blooper4912

Blooper4912 Member

Extremely unlikely. It would require a modification of safari, which wouldn't be possible to do without getting the source code from Apple (since it is closed source) or decompiling it (which is illegal). The only plausible way for this to happen is if someone made another browser for the ipod. But again, that is unlikely to happen because there really isn't a need for another browser.

Besides, the pages would be so small that the browser would be practically unusable.
  3. beno

beno New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That'd be cool. I think apple should implement the ability to change tabs in safari like you change pictures while looking at your photo album, that'd be SWEET!
  4. steeped

steeped New Member

I like this idea too, but my problem is there is no CTRL + copy + paste so it sucks having to flip through so many pages.