Safari Download Toggle

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Charly1337, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Charly1337

Charly1337 New Member

Hi,
    when i just installed Safari Download Toggle for SBsettings. My flash for Safari Browser has been disabled or something. Before the installation I could watch ready converted mp4's as podcast in my Safari. When I try to watch a video / podcast, I only see a blue cube. Is it possible to enable that flash?
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    MP4 is not Flash. They're completely different.

Try uninstalling the toggle.
  3. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yeah i had a similar problem with iplayer videos, i just switched back to the bossprefs one and am waiting for an update. Its only a fews days till 3.0 and Bigboss will be releasing it for the iPhoneOS 3.0 platform on the day of the release. I'd just wait.
  4. Charly1337

Charly1337 New Member

Got it fixed myself. It had to do something with QuickTime WebPlugIn. Seems that Safari Download PlugIn for Sbsettings blocked this PlugIn. So I just had to remove and install all Safari PlugIns.
  5. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    would you mind telling us how you fixed it?

Thanx

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Charly1337

Charly1337 New Member

If you want to fix it (a blue cube), for example when you try to stream a movie at (uwatchapp.com). You have to disable Safari Download PlugIn in BossPrefs and aswell your Sbsettings. As I saw the sb(sbsettings) and bp(bossprefs) didnt sychron theirself, means they dont show that both Safari Download PlugIns are disabled. So be sure its disabled on bp. Then go uninstall Safari DL Toogle in sb, Safari Toggle in Bp and at last the Safari PlugIn itself. Reboot. Install Safari Download PlugIn and Toggle for bp. If you install Toogle for sb, you'll not be able to stream movies / podcast (blue cube).

Maybe that will help You

7. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yeah i figured that out already. I was llokin for a fix for the toggle but thanx anyway