Safari Download Plugin and version 3.0

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by namster10, Aug 2, 2009.

1. namster10

namster10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently updated to version 3.0 and my safari download plugin is only downloading files by 20 kb/s. However, when i used version 2.2.1, i would get speeds of up to 700 kb/s. I reverted back to version 2.2.1 and it worked normally. When i upgraded once more to 3.0, the download speed dropped to around 20 kb/s. This is also the same when downloading from [PIRACY]us. I used to get high speeds however now i only get small speeds. What could be the problem. Plz help.
  2. xenorecor

xenorecor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    illegal... pirated apps....
  3. iPodhacker2G

iPodhacker2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't pirate apps. Developers work hard on those(Well at least some).
  4. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    discussion of cracked/pirated software is not allowed on this site. try a different forum to get your answer.
  5. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    [PIRACY]us isnt an illegal or pirated app.... going off topic.

To OP: Some websites are just faster than others... and yeah u cant talk about download apps from [PIRACY]us here..
  6. xenorecor

xenorecor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Dude that was so hypocritical of you. Not cool.
  7. lilsleepy59

lilsleepy59 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    How many admins do we have? god damn he is asking a simple question, he is NOT asking where to get hacked apps!!
    and do we really need 20 people spamming this thread telling him the same thing? "dont pirate"
    im sick and tired of us ipod touch users getting dissed! we have a wifi problem on our device and it is driving us crazy! the youtube videos will stop downloading on 10% cause the wifi drops and once it returns the video wont load anymore. and its all cause of 3.0! the damn ipod is fine but 3.0 ruins our ipod. you guys had a scare with the "BUG" and apple sent a fix with an update the following week. this is bullsh*t? there is obviously a problem why wont apple do anything to fix it? YES i tried resetting my network settings. yes my router works perfect, its ONLY when i update to 3.0
  8. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    it's a known issue for iPod users on 3.0. If you or he had bothered to search then you would know and then he wouldn't be sharing information that can get him in trouble if he bothered to read the posting rules BEFORE posting. You may be tired of people trying to enforce the rules but I'm tired of people that are oblivious to them.

3.0 was made with the iPhone 3GS in mind. there are lots of things that don't work as well as they are made to if you're not using it on a 3GS. Is that messed up? Of course it is but this is not a brand new development. This is only an inconvenience to you. the "BUG" as you put it was a serious security risk for ALL iPhone users. And even that didn't get completely fixed with the update so don't act like Apple caters to our every whim.
  9. xenorecor

xenorecor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you sir, are coming off extreamly stupid. How about actually reading the rules instead of inforcing your own? Try it sometime. Might make you sound somewhat smarter.