Safari Badge Won't Go Away!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thecooldude, Aug 2, 2009.

1. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so I downloaded a program called Safari Download Manager for $2.00. I downloaded a zip file of a theme, while having my winterboard on and I couldn't view my downloads. So I went in to winterboard changed my settings to my default theme. Once resprung I went into safari again to see my downloads. But there was nothing there. I went into ifile a file manager and saw the zip file was partially downloaded. Deleting the partial zip file, I decided that I didn't want the Safari Download Manager anymore (Which is silly since I bought it for two dollars) because I couldn't access it with my theme in winterboard. I uninstalled it with cydia but when I uninstalled it, it said it couldn't remove something. Something like "Download still in /Applications/MobileSafari/" and something about the directory "/Library/App Support/". Anyways it uninstalled, but the only thing that didn't uninstall is the badge which Safari Download Manager puts up when there is a file being downloaded. I don't know how to get rid of the badge and its really annoying me. Could somebody tell me how to manually get rid of the badge?
  2. iPodhacker2G

iPodhacker2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just reinstall Safari Download Manager, download a small file and then clear the downloads. That should do it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also you can just turn off the safari downloader in settings.