iOS 4.0 :S Needs help!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by richieard, Aug 2, 2010.

1. richieard

richieard New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ive tried to get multi tasking for the ipod touch 2g 8gb mc model
    and i opened N72AP.plist and "bplist00Ò*\capabilitiesYiconStateß

"&(Zmicrophone_applicationInstallation_load-thumbnails-while-scrolling_location-services]accelerometerZencode-aac_stand-alone-contactsUarmv6_#launch-applications-while-animatingTwifiYpeer-peer]piezo-clickerYnike-ipodYbluetoothZopengles-1[device-name_international-settings^marketing-name^volume-buttons TiPod ZiPod touch Ò+,-2YbuttonBarYiconLists¤./01_ com.apple.mobileipod-AudioPlayer_ com.apple.mobileipod-VideoPlayer_com.apple.mobilesafari_com.apple.AppStore¡3¬456789:;<=EF_com.apple.mobilemail_com.apple.mobilecal_ com.apple.mobileslideshow-Photos_com.apple.MobileAddressBook_com.apple.youtube_com.apple.stocks^com.apple.Maps_com.apple.weather_com.apple.mobilenotesÒ>,?@_defaultDisplayNameYUtilities¡A£BCD_com.apple.mobiletimer_com.apple.calculator_com.apple.VoiceMemos_com.apple.Preferences_com.apple.MobileStore
    $ M X r ” ¨ ¶ Á Ø Þ !+5@Letƒ„
    †‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’—˜£¤©³½Âå!68E\r•³ÇÚéý/9;?Wn
    G µ"

shows then i added
    <key>multitasking</key>
    <true/>

after i did that i rebooted and the screen just stayed in the start up logo with that weird start up with jailbreakme.com(used this jailbreak) it just gets stuck there then i used ifunboz to delete the <key>multitasking</key>
    <true/>

fix the restore problem :O but how do u successfuly add the "<key>multitasking</key>
    <true/>" into that file

Please Register or Log in to view images

i want multitasking Q.Q
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Is your computer connected to the internet?
  3. richieard

richieard New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yes it obviously is :S

Nvm guys ty for viewing but i fixed it because recently ive been trying to use the shsh mothod to jailbreak m devices so it requires me to add that text string to my host files thats what messed it up but now its fixed <3 ty guys
  4. SuperMario

SuperMario Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    That error usually means you are not connected to internet. Restart your router/modem and try again.
  5. richieard

richieard New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thank but i fixed it

Please Register or Log in to view images