Release RX7 and car related pngs

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by udubrx7, May 19, 2008.

1. udubrx7

udubrx7 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Here is some stuff I put together and kind of an rx7/performance theme for the springboard. Everything is already the correct size and filetype and everything, you just have to put it in the correct directories in your iphone/itouch's file system. It includes: a bunch of cool wallpaper, a fully functional battery charging animation, a rotor shaped boot icon, a rotor shaped app icon, 2 different carrier logos, a turbo app icon, and a turbo slider icon.

You will need: an iphone or ipod touch jailbroken in firmware 1.1.3 or above, WinSCP on your PC as a filesystem manager for transferring the files onto your iphone/itouch. You will also need to have OpenSSH installed and turned on on your iphone/itouch. I recommend using Danimator's Modded Customize 9.0 to switch the icons and stuff once you have uploaded them to your iphone/itouch, if you try and use something else I really can't help you at all.

I CAN'T GET THE .RAR TO UPLOAD FOR SOME REASON, SO IF YOU WANT THIS STUFF JUST EMAIL ME AT tmoss.kellum@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. udubrx7

udubrx7 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    here are some more sample images

Attached Files:

3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    If you make this, it will probably convince my cousin (BIG RX7 Fan! But he doesnt have rotary anymore, he has LS6, so nice!) to get an iPhone!

Looking forward to it!

You need to make a ZIP file dude... hope that helps! Or you can send it to me, and il make it for you?!
  4. udubrx7

udubrx7 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

I've already made the stuff, and I have it zipped, I just haven't been able to get the attachment to work. I just tried it again and it just keeps saying attachment failed. If you email me at tmoss.kellum@gmail.com I'll sent it to you.