Running out of free disk space in Cydia PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bfolkrod, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfolkrod

bfolkrod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just jailbroke my iPod Touch to 3.0 and I barely have installed any apps and it says that I'm running out of system disk space I only have 10.6% of 500 MB left!!! I tried installing BossTool but it won't install! Could someone please tell me how I can clean up my disk space of all this unknown data that seems to have filled it up???
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    This is the problem I'm having! http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203584
  2. pccapso

pccapso New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not sure if you still have the problem but for you or anyone else reading i will try to explain.
    First you will need
    .Openssh installed and enabled
    .Mobile terminal (or other configured terminal. i recommend issh which is in the app store or installeous)
    If you do not know how to login to your device via terminal you can look it up elsewhere. and dont forget to chance the default password(alpine)
    once you are in your device in terminal type
    "apt-get autoclean"
    and that should do it.
    If you just type "apt-get" it will give you some various options.
    Hope that helps
    If you do not understand any of the parts just google them to learn. I am self taught and have used these myself. Goodluck
  3. Xenonmagnum

Xenonmagnum Community Development Team Staff Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Piracy related discussions are not allowed on iFans. Read the rules. Additionally, this thread is 3 years old, it's important that you dot reply to threads this old. With that said, /thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.