Rumored Tablet not coming until 2010?

Discussion in 'iPad Rumors and Pre-release Hype' started by Renegade, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

You heard it right. Even with all of these other rumors on the tablets release date, There is still assumption that it will not release until 2010. It seems both logical and illogical for Apple to release the tablet in 2010. A September release just gives more to love, But wouldn't it be pretty smart of apple to release it early 2010 with a 2009 announcement? Sure, It would skip the holiday sales... But it would give time for a new iPod Touch to settle its sales, Then increase sales into a new tablet.

Please do forgive me if this has already been posted in another thread, With all of these new tablet rumors coming at us, It seems hard which to believe.

Source: Engadget
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think the with the rumours of a prototype having been built in 2008 and the peak holiday season for apple, I think the likelihood is that they will release it this autumn/winter, apple knows where the money is.
  3. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    whats with all the recent hype about the tablet? i never found it very interesting...
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Then don't come into the threads.
  5. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    no no. im just asking people what awesome do they see in it?
  6. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It might be the novelty factor? When the product does materialize, we'll likely get just as many lovers and haters. I just really hope that they don't make it just a bigger iPod Touch/iPhone.
  7. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If it is a giant iPod it might come out at the same time as the other iPods. (probably September 7th)
  8. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If it is a giant iPod touch, it will be useless. If it can't slip into your pocket, what use is it? Now, if it runs OS X, there is a use for it. But a small one.