RSS Feeds not Complete

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by dajavax, Aug 25, 2008.

1. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I didn't know wheere to put this but I guess the correct place is here. Please move it if it's not. Well, lately I have been using RSS feeds since I found out how usefull they are. I have pages from which I always want updates added to my Google Reader (which I read in the web and in GRiS in the iPod Touch). One of those sites is iPTF. What I have noticed is that iPTF doesn't have the whole news in the feeds, just he beginning of each entry. I like reading the whole story without having to go to the websites one by one but with iPTF I always have to come to the website which just makes more traffic and bandwidth waste because of all of us who do that. It would be better if it was possible to make the iPTF feeds to show complete as how they are in the front page. If you guys can do that, it would be great. Thanks.
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You don't have much bandwidth to waste on your iPod touch... Or just go onto your neighbors network, if you have to pay for bandwidth.
  3. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well that's not the problem... i don't like having to open the website and not being able to view the complete story in the feed... and by bandwidth i meant the sites, not mine lol... that was just kind of an excuse

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    should work better now.
  5. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    thanks... it looks great now

Please Register or Log in to view images