rs2pro....

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rs2pro, Jan 17, 2008.

1. rs2pro

rs2pro New Member

Hey everyone! i thought i would make an introduction for myself because i plan on growing with this community =P
    My story: Well it all started when i first saw the ipod video... IT PLAYED VIDEO! so i got one for christmas(2005). and i was into computers and emulators, that kinda stuff... so i started modding my ipod video first with ipodlinux, then rockbox, and ended up at ipodwizard. Then i heard about the iphone and thought it was gay... but the itouch.... how amazing.... so i got one for christmas(2007)... i knew there had to be a way to mod it so i googled "itouch modding" or something like that and found this community. This is me introducing myself, AND, saying thankyou to the creaters of jailbraking... I can't imagine my life w/o the itouch and even more now that its a gba/nes/ps1/phone/im'er/everything else! so thankyou everyone!
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Yea, basically what this forum is made up of Designers and Coders.. Lol, but I welcome you to iPod Touch Fans.. You get everything here.. From Theme Designs to new application repos..
  3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't get it...Why did you think the iPhone was gay yet the iPod Touch was cool? The iPhone is everything the iPod Touch is, except it has the ability to call and has a camera along with EDGE and all that good stuff...If I had a choice, I'd definantly get the iPhone, especially now because Apple seems to care more about iPhone users since their giving the new features in 1.1.3 to them..

Anyways, welcome to the iPTF community.

Please Register or Log in to view images