rpg maker app for ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hackxyz, Jan 6, 2010.

1. hackxyz

hackxyz New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    okay now that i have your attention, its not exactly as the title says, but i was jsut thinking. for those who own rpg maker and rpg maker 2 for ps1, wouldnt we be able to play it on psx4iphone? i mean would it work and be able to share our games with others to play on their ipods (via uploading and sshing).

or someone should make a thing on your computer or find a way to use like rpg maker xp and trasnfer the game you made to your ipod and play the game on your ipod and share it with others as well.

or, like an app that lets you create your own app, or i guess thats the same idea as rmg maker for ipod anyways lol. what do you guys think?
  2. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    *cries*
    I thought this was real.
  3. hackxyz

hackxyz New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    actually, if you have psx4iphone you can play the game "rpg maker" wich is a ps1 game, on your ipod/iphone using psx4iphone,

im going to see how it all works and if it would work well on ipod/iphone, and if the game saves creations onto the ipod directory, and if those games would be able to be transfered to other people with rpg maker on their ipods, thus playing your games
  4. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i used to have it on my ipod thru psx but the game ran fine but the rpg maker for ps1 sucked lol
  5. hackxyz

hackxyz New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    once you get used to how it works its actually pretty good and smooth.