Roms for GBAPhone on a Mac

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Luxlamf, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Luxlamf

Luxlamf New Member

Installed the GBAphone on my itouch without a problem, attempted to use Cyper Duck, didn't work, tried for 24 hours, trashed it, used AFPd instead, works like a CHARM!!! (Thanks to the 1 person here who stated the obvious to me (Why use WiFi, use this program instead.) Anyways I watched the YouTube video on how to install, very helpful until it gets to the "You need to change Permissions and load the GBA Bios Bin and change that permissions too. Now being on a Mac I never heard of this "Changing Permissions" so I didn't, when I went to use the game it said "Sorry You Need A GameBoy Advance To Use This" and now nothing.

Anyways has anyone been able to use the GBAPhone program with an Itouch thats connected only to a Mac? if so whats the process for getting it to work?

Thanx For Listening.
  2. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    u need the gba bios bin file to make it work. just search it in google. then u use whatever program you use to put in in the applications/gpsphone

i use cyberduck so its a different process for changing permissions
  3. Luxlamf

Luxlamf New Member

Yeah well its done, tried everything Cyberduck doesnt work and neither do any of the ROMs so Uninstalled. took me back to the power PC years when 3rd party programs for Macs where very unreliable and you couldnt get much done.
  4. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    did u use SFTP instead of FTP in cyberduck? also, do u even have ssh enabled on your iPod? I just want to know why its not working.