ROM's don't work at all

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by kingkj52, Sep 6, 2010.

1. kingkj52

kingkj52 New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    So I have gpSPHone v6.6.7. I already installed the BIOS, putting it in the /Private/var/mobile/media/ROMs/GBA/ folder. I'm on OS 4.0.2, 2g iPod Touch. Jailbroken with old redsn0w bypass. [works if you use the 4.0 restore]. My problem is I can't get the ROMs to work. I have gotten one, Mario Party Advanced to work, but none of the others will load properly. I've tried 2 different Pokémon Leaf Greens, Advanced Wars 2: Black Hole Rising [I think?] and Yugioh Wolrdwide Tournament 2006 [something like that]. All of those are on the Fully working list on zodTTD's wiki page for gpSPhone..but for me, they show a black screen for a few seconds then crash [exit to desktop? of iPod]. If its just the ROMs, can someone pm a link to working roms of those? If its not..can someone help me fix this?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I downgraded to 4.0, went through all this hell to get everything back, and still, no change. Mario Party still works, neither Leaf green works, Yugioh 2006 doesnt work, and Advanced Wars 2 closes after the intro. I have v6.6.7...please help me someone. I've been working on this for days. 44 views and not a single reply? Come on now <.<..