Roms Crash

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by NextGen, Jul 2, 2008.

1. NextGen

NextGen New Member

When I Start Roms I get A Black Screen, Then White Text That says the FPS. THen It just goes back to Springboard!

Any Help? Pic Below.

Attached Files:

2. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

Hmm, it goes back to springboard directly? That's only ever happened to one of my ROMs. Trying setting permissions via SSH to 0755. If not that then perhaps 0777. Also make sure you put the bios in /applications/psx4all , and set the permissions to the Bios too (rename firstly to SCPH1001.BIN, if it still doesn't work try scph1001.bin).

I doubt doing that will fix it, for the simple reason it's usually down to a bad rom image.

Out of curiousity i have two questions :

1. What is the game you're trying to play?
    2. Is it from source, iShare or SSH? (if its from ssh which site did you get the rom from, just give me the first initial of the website for example www.g.com, i'll be able to figure out which site you got it from and give feedback etc.)

The bios may also be of poor quality, try downloading from a mainstream site.
  3. NextGen

NextGen New Member

Ok I'll Try, Roms From rombomb . c o m

{Sorry Dont want to get banned}

UPDATE: Nope, Tried all, Now is shows this below

I did that, Still no workie... just goes back to the first thing

Yeah, I've even tried my own img file, Still dowsn't work, And the game is on the list of one's that work, And I've Tried two.

Attached Files: