Ringtones 2.61

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sk8killer, Mar 27, 2008.

1. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Please Register or Log in to view images

RIngtone is an app that allows you to create ringtones from music on your iPhone. When you open the app you will get an intro screen. From here you will get the main menu with four options; Start Converting, Visit Application Page, Visit Jamendo Page and Donate. When you hit Start Converting it will check for three things…binary check, encoding check and ringtones path check and once it has found all three it will bring you to a list of all the artists on your iPhone. Just select an artist and then a song that you want to make your ringtone out of. From here you will get another menu with three options Quick Conversion, Advanced Conversion and Cancel.

Quick Conversion will just convert the the first 30 seconds of the song into a ringtone. Advanced Conversion allows you to select where in the song you want the ringtone made from, how long you want the ringtone to be, whether you want a preview of the song and if you want it in .wav format or not. Once you have selected everything, tap Convert Now and it will convert it…this step takes a little time so be patient…I think it took at least around 30-45 seconds for me. Once it is finished it will bring you back you your song list….tap Ringtones in the upper left corner (twice) and you will br brought to a list showing all the ringtones you have created…you can delete them from here if you need to. Now, go into your Stock Phone app, select a contact, select Ringtone and you should see the ringtones you created in the list of available ringtones! The only thing I would add to this app is the ability to fade out the end of the ringtone…right not it just ends. Also, this app only works on 1.1.3 and above. Other than that…a seriously sweet app!! Ringtones is available through the Skrew source.

Skrew: i.danstaface.net​
  2. j_ririe20

j_ririe20 New Member

Jan 26, 2008
  3. KeenanG

KeenanG New Member

Oct 20, 2007
  4. Numb

Numb Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Awesome app