[REVIEW] Treadz Case By iFrogs

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by RenegadeKrogan, Jul 23, 2008.

1. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

RenegadeKrogan's Review of the Treadz Case

Please Register or Log in to view images

Here is a review of the Treadz case by iFrogz. In this review I will be covering the case and I will examine the feel, look, protection, price, and the rating of it.

Feel

This case is incredibly comfortable in my hands. It is truly a great case. This case makes it easy to press the home btton and the case hugs the touch so it wont move around or come off. This will not slide out of your hands because of the treads. The treads are tough and comfortable at the same time. It is smooth as well unlike some other rubber and cases are. It is a wrap around case and it covers everything except for the screen, home button, wi-fi dot, and the power button. The buttons are barely open and yet they are easy to touch. This case does not restrict the button or touch screen use at all.

Look
    This case looks really awesome and a major plus is that it is not thick. It is black and looks natural on the ipod touch. It is pretty cool with the tread design and it all flows together smoothly.

Protection

This case actually does provide protection. I tried dropping my ipod

a couple of feet and all it did was bounce and then it was fine. There were not dent and the screen was fine. The rubber is like a sheild. I love it! The case also protects the back of the ipod touch and it prevents all scratching which is another plus.

Price
    At only $15 this is truly a steal. It is a great case and this is a great price.

Rating

I have to give this case a 9/10 because it has great look, feel and price but the protection is not the best you can get. I recommend this case to anyone on a low budget or not wanting to spend a lot on a case.
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Yayyyyy.
    I was gonna get this when I first got my Touch.
    I wish I had more money

3. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, there are many way to get that money...
    *cough*

4. MeleeMan101

MeleeMan101 Banned

I got one for free. And I got a red and black wrapz case for free. Just say you want to do a marketing research bullcrap thing.
  5. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Do you need a Ricola?
  6. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

man thats no fair, nobody even saw my awesome review of it. Anyway really good review, i hope you dont get mad but to help people understand i will post a link to mine as well. If you dont like this PM me and i will remove it: CLICK HERE!
  7. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

That's fine. We are just educating people about good cases.