[Review] The Creeps

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by haiderpass, Feb 2, 2009.

1. haiderpass

haiderpass Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Honestly, i didnt know a thing about this game until i Just read about it in another thread and thought id get it since it was so cheap. If ur into TD games then u will live this. it is VERY similiar to fieldrunnners to the point that at first i thought the were made by the same company. i just dont know why it has hardly had any publicity.heres some info about it.

Graphics : 5/5 (very polished game)
    Gameplay : 5/5
    Audio : 5/5 (very funny sound effects)
    Menus : 5/5
    Price : 5/5 , $1.19 AU
    overall : 5/5

Graphics:
    The graphics in this game are no doubt some of the best available in the appstore today. it is extremely similar to that of fieldsrunners with some improvements here and there. the graphics and animations are just amazing.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Gameplay :
    the gameplay is very enjoyable. true the creeps only run on one road but you'lll soon realize that its not as easy as it looks. another awesome thing about this game is that there's heaps of maps as well as weapons and variety of creeps. you'll be enjoying this game for a long time. also there are blocked locations where you must destroy the grave or obstacle to build on the spot.

Audio :
    Theres not much to be said about the sounds. their very funny and every creep or weapon has a different sound. you also have the option of listening to your own music.

Price :
    The price is pretty cheap for a game like this. it is 1/4 of the price of fieldrunners with just as much features if not more. if you've been holding off on buying fieldrunners and want something cheap yet excellent then buy this game. you wont regret it.

Overall :
    Beautiful game, great controls with tons of features. what more could you want.

Heres the Appstore Link : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300670609&mt=8
  2. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    well im not sayin that this game aint good, but givin all 5's looks a bit .............. a bit... damn i forgot that word(maybe its biased ???)
  3. haiderpass

haiderpass Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    dud im just saying what i think of the game, and as u can tell i only write up reviews to games i think are worth it. besides i u dont agree write up a part ad ill be glad to put it in the review or u could even write up ur own one.
  4. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    im just sayin that maybe you like the game too much to write a review
  5. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yeah, there are better games, like spore
  6. haiderpass

haiderpass Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i dont its up to you guys weather you want to buy it or not, im just saying, for the price, its really something. i mean its practically a kids playlunch

7. Rankio

Rankio New Member

This game is pretty good, people should give it a try.

I signed up on this forum just to say, you're a true moron. Honestly, you're an idiot.

And there are better gaming systems out there, like X-Box 360.
  8. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    PS3 0wNzzzzzz
  9. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    PS3! Does own.

But really creeps? I thought the game looks really sub par compare to field runners, and 7 Cities.
  10. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree, this game is right up there with Fieldrunners and 7 Cities - I play it more than 7 cities. I got the game when it was $1.99, but would gladly pay $4.99 for it. People don't give it a chance b/c of the cartoony graphics. I wouldn't give it 5/5 though, more like 4/5. I've played the first map from wave 250-350 without adding any towers, so it gets a little easy in the later levels.

Great game, I recommend it to any TD fan.