-REVIEW- Skinomi TechSkin Silver Carbon Skin For iPod Touch 4G (BEST OF THE BEST)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IUpod, Oct 3, 2010.

1. IUpod

IUpod New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

INTRODUCTION

Skinomi Techskin is very famous for making high quality skins and it was even reviewed by the ifans.com
    Since they made a review of the BLACK carbon skin, i decided to make a SILVER carbon skin. First thing i said after i got the package was "wow"

The package looks really nice and safe for it to ship all around the world. However, inside of the package was more impressive.

They had the instructions neatly on the top of the box, and a little spray (solution) to apply the screen protector (WARNING : NOT ON THE CARBON FIBER SKIN, CARBON FIBER SKIN DOES NOT NEED ANY SOLUTION TO APPLY)

The carbon skin was neatly packaged and i was surprised to see a screen protector inside of it because i thought they only shipped the skin! It was a screen protector that fits extremely well after applying the skin.

INSTALLATION

Installing this silver carbon skin was just too easy. Honestly, it took a minute to apply it on my ipod. Everything fits very very well as you can see. Here is the picture right after i installed the skin and the screen protector.

Everything looks just so awesome. Thus, it's the BEST OF THE BEST. And i love the feeling of the skin when i hold my ipod. Also, i dont have to buy any fat cases because this carbon skin can easily protect my ipod!

No problem syncing my usb to ipod since the skin fits extremely well

CONCLUSION

I like this skin so much and it really worths the money. My ipod looks so cool now and i couldn't do anything to thank skinomi other than making a review of this awesome product

Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010 Silver Carbon Fiber Skin Protector Features:

• Dry application for Silver Carbon Fiber Skin
    • Includes Skinomi Screen Protector
    • Tough protective Silver Carbon Fiber textured skin
    • Virtually indestructible skin protector
    • Preserves your Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010's original design
    • Protects your Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010 from scratches, dents, and physical wear-and-tear
    • Provides protection without affecting the functions of your Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010
    • Non-sticky or restrictive outer surface

Included:

• Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010 Silver Carbon Fiber Skin Protector
    • Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Gen) 2010 Screen Protector
    • 1 Installation Squeegee (for screen protector)
    • 1 Bottle of Application Solution (for screen protector)
    • Installation Instructions
    Lifetime Warranty

SCORE

Design = 10/10

Fitting = 10/10

Price = 9.5/10

Look & Feel = 10/10

Protection = 9.75/10

Customer Service = 11/10

Shipping Speed = 10/10 (Only took 4 days!)

WANT TO BUY IT?

Here you go,

http://www.skinomi.com/apple-ipod-touch-2010-silver-carbon-fiber-skin-protector.html

Price is very cheap

Only $19.95 + Free shipping to USA & CANADA

Also, lifetime warranty!!!

I can 100% guarantee to everyone that this carbon skin really worth the money and truly recommend to buy it if you want to protect the ipod and still keep it thin and cool.

Also, I would appreciate a comment after reading this review

2. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Looks pretty slick on the back, although I don't think I like the skin on the front. I kind of like the blacked out look on the front of the touches. Also, I think the home-button looks fugly covered like that. BUT, as long as you like it, and it does it's job, great! Thanks for the review and pics!
  3. Andylovesipod

Andylovesipod New Member

Wow! Really really nice!
  4. Hyunlee

Hyunlee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    it looks pretty good
  5. IUpod

IUpod New Member

Really? Thats weird, honestly, the pictures look worse. And i love the home button! It looks way better with the skin on the home button and not a lot of skins have that! i also love the feeling of the home button. Anyways, thanks i really like the skin! I can proudly say that this skin is the best of the best
  6. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well yea, we all have our tastes. What looks good to you, might look cheap to me, and vice versa. I wouldn't mind a skin on the homebutton, but I'd like a clear one. I think the skin on the front makes it look a little cheap. I'm not saying it looks stupid, or you shouldn't have bought it, but in MY opinion, it looks a little cheap-o. The iPod looks so great from the factory, the last thing I'd wanna do is cover it with a skin that WASN'T clear.
  7. IUpod

IUpod New Member

yeah, i get what you mean. we all have our "personal" taste

8. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Did you buy the skin yourself, or was it a review unit?
  9. IUpod

IUpod New Member

I bought the skin. I wanted to see how silver one will look like after i saw the amazing review of the black carbon skin by ipodtouchfans
  10. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Nice Skin, though I think it doesn't cover enough, PhantomSkinz covers more, but sick packaging. I really wouldn't consider it the "best of the best" because, as you know, all of the carbon skins come from a Company called 3M. So they're more or less the same quality, just the cut makes the difference. + I don't like to have carbon on the front of my iPod, I like to have it black there, like its supposed to be.