[REVIEW] Sim City

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by ender743, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ender743

ender743 New Member

Sim City

DESCRIPTION:
    Create and control your urban empire with more power than ever! It’s
    the SimCity™ you know and love, re-created for your iPhone™ to give you the most realistic SimCity experience. And, if you’re new to the Sims universe, prepare yourself for one of the most engaging, addicting games you’ve ever played.

Maneuver through lush cityscapes with a mere flick of your finger. Zoom in and out of detailed, bright and vibrant 2D isometric landscapes with a merepinch. Plan, build, and manage your thriving new metropolis - wherever and whenever you want! Helpful tutorials are also available to guide you through your first SimCity adventure.

What kind of city will you build? What dangers lurk just around the corner? Tornados? Fires? Aliens? In SimCity for iPhone, you’re more than a gamer, you’re both a creator and a destroyer. Feel the power!

Review:

Sim City is a game where you have to build a city and make it bigger. It starts the 1st January 1990 and you have to first choose between 3 difficulties: Easy with 50 000$, Medium with 20 000$ and Hard when you start with -10 000$. I suggest you to take the tutorial at the beginning. The game is really well made. There is also, if you are not really good, 2 started city where you can continue a city that have been made.You can make more than one city at the same time so you can try every level of difficulties and try to make it grow up. I didn't have time to play alot because i think maybe some of you are waiting for my review. There are a couples of buildings can be made and other institution. The map is pretty big and you can zoom in and out for more precision. Once you place something you have buttons to help you to move it or turn it. The Graphics are really good for an ipod it's exactly the same graphics as Sim City 3000 on PC. The lenght is over 10 hours depending if you do more than one city.

Does it worth 9,99$?? Sure, It worths more so buy it now without hesitation. The Graphics are incredible and the lenght is perfect depending of what type of player you are. If you liked Sim City on the computer so you will love that one for the iPod Touch and iPhone because you'll be able to play it everywhere. I played like 15 minutes and I'm already addicted!

Graphics: 8.5/10:They are really good for a Ipod

Lenght of the game: 9/10 It can be a really long game if you like to do more than one city and try to beat it at other difficulties.

Sound: 6/10 : The sounds and musics suck but you can also put the volume down and play your own music!

Price 8.5/10 :9,99$ for a quality game is really good you have so much possibilities with that game.

Overall 8.7/10:A lot of people were waiting for that game and they had good reason to because it's a really good games. You can play it hours and hours without getting rid of it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's my first review so give me your impressions . Good things and bad things and i'll try to fix them on the next one.​
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Heheh, its funny...

This is just a port of a Sim City 3000, which is my favorite one!

Im so glad that its finally released!

3. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

Are there tutorials and such? Because I've never played a sims city game before but have always wanted to so this would be perfect if it does.
  4. Googleman

Googleman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea,theres a tutorial mode and also a help option that will solve you any doubt you have about the game
  5. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen Banned

Yeah, this is such a classic game! Anyone from the early 90's would know that growing up you had the regular Nintendo and/or a Sega (Genesis). In fact, I still have both! I actually have 2 genesis's!
  6. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

Awesome, I'll most likely be getting it then. ^_^
  7. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Nice reviews ^_^. May want to check your grammar though, there is some noticeable mistakes

8. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is there still a mode were you can play with premade real cities?? like in the original 3000??
  9. dwimerdwere

dwimerdwere New Member

10. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I wanted to destroy my city with a monster or robot, but this is still cool.